WHAT IMPORTANT IDEAS YOU SHOULD COME AWAY WITH AFTER SPENDING SOME TIME ON MY WEBSITE:
- How fluoride is robbing you of your mental health and why you don’t care.
- Links and keywords to find vital information for improving your health: I used this information when I had hip joint failure and grew back my hip joint. I have Lyme disease and am almost fully cured using herbs.
- What is the Gospel and other religious teachings and ideas.
Fluoride’s ability to damage the brain is one of the most active areas of fluoride research today. In the past three decades, over 100 studies have found that fluoride exposure can damage the brain. This research includes:
- Over 100 animal studies showing that prolonged exposure to varying levels of fluoride can damage the brain, particularly when coupled with an iodine deficiency, or aluminum excess;
- 43 human studies linking moderately high fluoride exposures with reduced intelligence;
- 32 animal studies reporting that mice or rats ingesting fluoride have an impaired capacity to learn and/or remember;
- 12 studies (7 human, 5 animal) linking fluoride with neurobehavioral deficits (e.g., impaired visual-spatial organization);
- 3 human studies linking fluoride exposure with impaired fetal brain development.
Based on this accumulating body of research, several prestigious reviews — including a report authored by the U.S. National Research Council and a meta-analysis published by a team of Harvard scientists — have raised red flags about the potential for low levels of fluoride to harm brain development in some members of the population.
The NRC Review (2006)
In 2006, the National Research Council (NRC) stated that “it is apparent that fluorides have the ability to interfere with the functions of the brain.” In addition to calling for U.S.-based research on fluoride’s IQ effects, the NRC expressed concern about fluoride’s possible contribution to dementia. According to the NRC: “Studies of populations exposed to different concentrations of fluoride should be undertaken to evaluate neurochemical changes that may be associated with dementia. Consideration should be given to assessing effects from chronic exposure, effects that might be delayed or occur late-in-life, and individual susceptibility.”
If you are not convinced thus far, perhaps this youtube.com video may help. Watch Professor Paul Connett: Your Toxic Tap Water https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo6SnvmMP9k
A frequent question/answer I hear a lot regarding this information is “Why would the FDA allow Fluoride if what you claim about it is so true.”. The answer is easily found in understanding and investigating into and the history of the medical industry and the very nature of Corporate America. Corporations are in business to find customers and keep them, and this is what they accomplish. In this case, it is all about the money. What tooth paste should accomplish is the very opposite of what it does now.
New research published in The Lancet by researchers from the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (ISMMS) found that various chemicals that many children are exposed to are having a direct effect on the creation of disorders labelled under the name ADHD as well as other mental disorders. One of the chemicals said to be having an effect is fluoride, or variations of fluoride.